ERP5 guidelines provide information for developers and authors working with ERP5.
They were written to guarantee consistency across documents written, accessablity of code and to enable re-usablity across different
domains as well as allowing contributions back to the core of ERP5.
- Conventions to write clean, maintainable and accessible code.
- Patterns for clean code and commit history on all repositories.
- Content Creation
- Rules for content creation in order to ensure a consistent way of writing documents.
- Project Management
- Rules and general advice when managing ERP5 projects.
- Module Creation
- Definition of a set of rules to follow when creating a new module.
- Content Naming
- Rules for correctly naming documents in ERP5.
- Conventions for field libraries and layout forms used in ERP5, especially for custom fields.
- Project Reporting
- Rules and general advice when working on reporting for R&D projects.
- Conventions on how to make quality translations.